A deposit of $1,000 per person is required to confirm your reservation. Please see "Terms and Conditions" for payment, refund and cancellation policies.
At this time, we are only able to accept check o money order. Please make payable to A Taste of Provence.
Tricia Robinson — A Taste of Provence
925 Vernal Ave.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Terms and Conditions
1. A Taste of Provence and its employees act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel and accommodation and accepts no liability, damage, loss, or accident in any vehicle or through default of any company or persons engaged in arrangements of the vacation.
2. A Taste of Provence is not responsible for any delays of any kind by airlines and is not liable for expenses for loss due to missed connections.
3. No refunds will be given for any sightseeing, accommodations, meals, or excursions that the participant misses.
4. A deposit of $1,000 per person is required to confirm the reservation. If a Taste of Provence has not received your deposit 15 days after receiving your booking request form, your reservation request will be released. Please make your check payable to Taste of Provence. This deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE, however it can be held over to another program the same year if available.
5. A Taste of Provence reserves the right to cancel an itinerary before departure for any reason including too few reservations or circumstances such as strikes or military action which make the trip unadvisable. All trip payments will be promptly refunded. The refund is the limit of A Taste of Provence's liability.
6. We recommend that you take out insurance to cover trip cancellation or interruption, accident, health and baggage loss.
7. Participants are responsible for having a valid passport.